The Maryland Transit Administration MTA) will continue service on the Intercounty Connector Commuter (ICC) Bus Routes 202 and 203 after July 31, 2013. Route 204, that serves the Shady Grove Life Sciences area, has been eliminated.
- Route 202: Weekday peak service between Gaithersburg and DOD/Fort Meade
- Route 203: Weekday peak service between Columbia and Bethesda
Timeline – Roadwork/Traffic Improvement Projects at and around NIH
Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC)
Construction News Updates
- 3-8-2012 "Bethesda Area Braces for Major Roadwork"
- Resurfacing on Wisconsin Avenue (from the DC Line to Bradley Boulevard) will begin after July 4, 2011 and is projected to be complete by March 2012 (weather permitting)
- Resurfacing on Wisconsin Avenue (from Montgomery Avenue to Jones Bridge Road) will begin September 2011 and is expected to finish by August 2012 (weather permitting)
State and County Road Improvements